Most popular authors
- Paulo Coelho (Brazilian lyricist and novelist)
- Nicholas Sparks (American author)
- Stephenie Meyer (American author)
- Gossip Girl (American teen drama series)
- Stephen King (American author)
- Marilyn Monroe (American singer and actress)
- Oscar Wilde (Irish poet, author, playwright)
- Suzanne Collins (American author)
- Mark Twain (American author)
- Audrey Hepburn (English–Dutch-born American-English actress)
Most popular books
- Stephen Chbosky: The Perks of Being a Wallflower (5)
- Paulo Coelho: The Zahir (4)
- Stephenie Meyer: The Twilight Saga (3)
- Agatha Christie: The Mysterious Affair at Styles (3)
- Nicholas Sparks: The Choice (3)
- Paulo Coelho: Eleven Minutes (3)
- Stephenie Meyer: Twilight (3)
- Suzanne Collins: The Hunger Games (3)
- Paulo Coelho: The Alchemist (3)
- John Green: Paper Towns (3)
If you always make the right decision, the safe decision, the one most people make, you will be the same as everyone else. Always wishing life was different.
Everyone wants an exciting life, but most people are afraid to take the bull by the horns. So they take an easy option for an exciting life. They live their excitement through other people.
You can’t afford the house of your dreams. That’s why it is the house of your dreams. So either find a way of getting it (you'll find the means), or be satisfied with dissatisfaction.
Dreaming and talking about it won't achieve anything. There is only one person who can determine the shape of your life. You.
Who are you going to be?